Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. For those of you who don't know me (probably no one actually reading this) my name is Andy Nevis. I am a third year political science major at the University of California at Berkeley, aka the best public university in the world. In high school, I had a blog called the California High School Conservative, which I should probably delete before it causes serious damage to any future job opportunities. Then I stopped because I didn't have time, or at least I thought I didn't. But then I realized that I never really stopped blogging - instead of posting on a blog, I was posting on Facebook. So instead of annoying my facebook friends, I may as well just annoy those of you foolish enough to click onto this page.

I intend this blog to be like my last one - essentially, whatever I feel like. Most posts will probably involve California and national politics, which is my passion, though basically anything that catches my eye is fair game. What you won't find are posts about my personal life (unless it relates to a larger point).  If you really want to know how my physics test went, call me. If you don't have my phone number, you don't need to know. I am assuming, however, that most of you have better uses of your time.

So sit back and enjoy. And please feel free to comment. Because if you don't, I'll just go back to posting stuff like this on facebook, and nobody wants that.

No comments:

Post a Comment